Montreal Airport Marriott In-Terminal Hotel
Highly praised Montreal airport hotel at YUL with indoor pool, hot tub, spa and restaurant
- Free Wi-Fi in public areas
- Modern, quiet, spacious rooms with comfy beds said guests
- Guests enjoyed full breakfasts and other meals on site
- Staff were professional and friendly, according to guests
- Guests enjoyed views of runway and planes taking off
- Guests loved having an interior connection to the airport
- Wi-Fi is $10.95 or $15.95 for non-Marriott rewards customers
- Self-parking is $26 and valet parking is $30, per night
- Some guests felt the hotel was overpriced
- Extra charges for bottled water and Wi-Fi not appreciated by reviewers
Updated Jan 29, 2018
The hotel offers 279 smoke-free and pet-free rooms over 9 floors with elevator access.
Hotel amenities include an indoor pool, a hot tub, a fitness centre, a day spa, a business centre, dry cleaning, a guest laundry, newspapers and meeting rooms.
What’s nearby? Downtown Montreal attractions and restaurants are a 20-minute drive from the hotel. Golf Dorval is an 11-minute drive and CF Fairview Pointe-Claire shopping centre is a 16-minute drive from the hotel.
Getting around: The 747 bus, which runs 24 hours a day and 7 days a week will take guests from the airport to downtown Montreal for $10, in 33 minutes.
Confirmed by hotel June 12, 2017: parking clearance
Guests enjoyed the rooms. They were described as quiet, well designed for comfort, and very clean with very comfortable beds. Many reviewers enjoyed watching the planes land and take-off from the quiet comfort of their rooms.
The staff were friendly, efficient and professional and quite well liked overall.
Guests enjoyed good food at the restaurant. There was a full breakfast available with lots of choices.
Many guests also enjoyed the pool area, which was described as relaxing. The fitness centre was described as new, with lots of equipment and spotlessly clean. Guests liked having refrigerated dampened towels to refresh with after a workout.
Hotels.com reviewers ranked this hotel 4.6 out of 5, with a 96% recommendation rate, based on 47 reviews.
Booking.com reviewers rated this hotel 9.2 out of 10, based on 100 reviews.