Error: Please specify a city, area, point of interest, or hotel
Oct 21, 2016
Editor's Top 2 Picks
8.3 | Very Good
Dannys Inn Restaurant and Conference Center
1223 Rue Principale
5.8 km from Bathurst Airport
Book from ~C$91
Well-liked and pet-friendly hotel near Beresford with outdoor pool and popular restaurant
Danny's has a lot going for it, including high guest rating scores and a good recommendation rate. It has an on-site restaurant with good food, friendly service and clean and comfortable rooms. It's only 12 minutes to the airport, in a beautiful setting of outdoor gardens and pool, and near to beach and golf according to one reviewer. The prices seemed to be among the best in the town and Wi-Fi and parking are free.
- Free amenities: Wi-Fi, parking, local calls, pet stays, local gym passes
- Many reviewers enjoyed clean and comfortable rooms
- Warm, attentive customer service, according to guests
- Guests liked this hotel's location, surrounded with gardens and green space
- On-site dining was highly praised by many guests
- Guests were very pleased with the many on-site amenities
- Many guests felt the hotel provided good value
- Some guests found the rooms a little dated
- A few guests had trouble adjusting their AC units
- A few complained of not getting the room they had reserved
8.5 | Very Good
Lakeview Inn & Suites Bathurst Canada
777 St. Peter Avenue
5.1 km from Bathurst Airport
Book from ~C$87
Comfortable Bathurst hotel an easy drive to city centre with free breakfast & free parking
Guests really seemed to like this hotel with a high recommendation rate and high guest scores. Although there's no restaurant on site, they do serve a free continental breakfast. Other freebies are parking and Wi-Fi. A lot of guests commented on the clean and comfortable rooms, the location close to restaurants and bars and the very comfy beds. Many agreed that the staff provided friendly service and some guests said the hotel offered good value. Lakeview is about 10 minutes to the airport.
- Free Wi-Fi, free breakfast, free parking and free DVD movies
- Many guests liked the location for being near to restaurants and malls
- Many guests enjoyed their clean, comfortable and quiet rooms
- The staff were appreciated by many guests for their friendly and helpful service
- Free continental breakfast was enjoyed by many guests
- The beds and bedding got rave reviews from many guests
- Many guests said the hotel offered good value
- A few guests thought the breakfast lacked variety
- Some guests said the hotel was a bit dated
- A few guests were given rooms that had not been cleaned from prior guests
2 Other Hotels Close to Bathurst Airport
Book from ~C$112
Pet-friendly Bathurst hotel with indoor pool, restaurant with patio and kitchenette suites
On forest-surrounded Highway 180 is the Atlantic Host, which is a 5-minute drive from the airport.
- Free Wi-Fi, free parking and pets stay free
- Many lodgers praised their modern and well-appointed rooms
- The hotel's restaurant was a source of several compliments from reviewers
- Numerous guests were pleased with the hotel's location near the highway and airport
- No elevator
Book from ~C$77
Great staff and location, but concerns with cigarette odours and small breakfast room
Centrally located on the main thoroughfare of St. Peter Avenue, this Comfort Inn is a 9-minute drive from the airport.
- Free Wi-Fi, free continental breakfast, free parking
- Many guests praised the staff and customer service
- The hotel's location was described as within walking distance to restaurants and shops by numerous lodgers
- Several reviewers enjoyed their clean and comfortable rooms
- Many guests complained of cigarette odours throughout the hotel
- The breakfast room was reported as being too small by some reviewers
Tips For Staying Near Bathurst Airport
Located about a 14-minute drive outside of the city of Bathurst in the South Tetagouche region, the Bathurst Airport (ZBF) features daily commercial trips to Montreal (St. Hubert) and 5 weekly, return flights to Wabush, Labrador.
Parking is available at the main terminal for $1 per hour, $5 per day and $20 per week.
Budget.ca car rentals operates in the area, and there is an on-site Bathurst Rental Desk at the airport.
Highway 180 is located directly at the airport (reachable in under 3 minutes) and Highway 11 is a 5-minute drive away.
Public transit is not available in the community of Bathurst.
Visitors may want to note that none of the hotels closest to this airport offer a shuttle service.