Budget hotel offering kitchenette suites, near Hwy 16 and the airport, with varied guest opinion
- Free amenities: Wi-Fi, wired Internet, continental breakfast, local calls, and parking
- Many guests found the location convenient for accessing highways and area attractions by car
- The staff were complimented for their friendly service by several reviewers
- Several guests appreciated the selection provided at the free breakfast
- A few guests thought that the room rates were reasonable
- A few reviewers found the beds comfortable
- Several guests described the hotel in general as dated and in need of upgrades
- Several reviewers were disturbed by partying guests and traffic noise
- The rooms were described as small by several guests
Updated Sep 15, 2014
7 out of 10 | Garret stayed March 09, 2013
"close to airport and decent rooms"
"nice shaw HD cable on a LG HDTV bed was nice room was warm and clean only down side was the shower...cold and hot everytime another room used water other than that it was good"
2 out of 10 | Verified Guest stayed July 19, 2012
"The less said, the better. One of the worst places I stayed ever. And I am travelling a lot."
8 out of 10 | Daniel stayed January 02, 2012
"What I appreciated most was the friendley staff and their helpfullness. My room was very comfortable and quiet due to the policy of noise control and of no partying. My only suggesting as to how to improve the room is to provide more shelving in the bathroom. Currently, the bathrooms have no space other than the sink basin to place ones toiletries."
5 out of 10 | Verified Guest stayed November 25, 2011
"I've stayed at this hotel before in non-smoking rooms. This time was a smoking room. It seems like the smoking rooms are not keep up to the same standard as the non-smoking rooms. The bed was not as comfortable. The condition of the bathroom was very poor."
4 out of 10 | Verified Guest stayed November 08, 2010
"The stains on the back of the bathroom door ...the toilet that would not stop running...the tv that did not work properly...etc The only thing that was good is that the sheets appeared to be clean and the Service at the desk was alright also."
5 out of 10 | Chad stayed November 04, 2010
"alright i guess...if your in a pinch"
"housekeeping deffinatly needs improvement, dirty face cloth in bathroom, and hair in the drain. whole bathroom needs fixing. deffinatly wasnt worth the money we paid, felt like it shouldve been about half the price"
3 out of 10 | Verified Guest stayed November 27, 2003
"Dead bolt was none functional. Gum and cigarette burns on the floor. Cement walls. Water warped furnishings. Incessant banging noises at night. No alarm clock, or any clock in room. Overall digusting."