Comfortable Saskatoon hotel with restaurant, jacuzzi suites, indoor pool and waterslide
- Free amenities: Wi-Fi, parking, bottled water, morning coffee
- Many guests described their rooms as clean, spacious and well appointed
- Many reviewers found their beds to be comfortable
- The staff were frequently complimented for their friendly and helpful service
- Many guests found the location convenient for accessing major highways
- Some guests enjoyed meals at the hotel's restaurant
- Some guests thought the hotel offered good value
- A few reviewers were disturbed by noise from neighbouring rooms
Updated Feb 20, 2015
7 out of 10 | Diane stayed April 05, 2014
"Good Location,comfortable beds,good coffee,friendly service!"
"Friendly front desk service,requested a tub and they made sure we got one. Clean,comfortable room. One small detail(there were blood stains or something streaked on the bed skirt though.It looked like it was laundered but the stain just had not come out. Impressed with the quality of the coffee from the coffee maker in the room. Downside-the walls not sound proof-could hear our neighghbour snoring loudly at 10:00 pm and sounds from the hallway sounded like the people were going to walk into our room."
7 out of 10 | Verified Guest stayed August 26, 2011
"Well, it's Saskatoon, after all..."
"Not so great: not a very eco friendly hotel, restaurant has blase food, no pay-per-view movie option on the tv, and unfortunately their water slide is only available on weekends. Great: staff were accommodating and accessible, rooms were super clean, spacious, and comfortable."
8 out of 10 | Eileen stayed August 09, 2011
"Would definitely rebook"
"Exceptionally clean Very friendly and approachable registration staff Nicely appointed rooms"
8 out of 10 | Talia stayed May 22, 2011
"Very clean new hotel, on the south side of the the city."
"Free wi-fi was appreciated. The workout room was good, as was the pool. THe rooms were very new and clean. The restaurant meals were very expensive - especially breakfast, as is often the case in hotels."