Friendly service, reasonable room rates, but dated decor, furniture, and fixtures
- Free Wi-Fi and free parking
- Several guests described the front desk agents as friendly and professional
- A few reviewers found the location convenient for accessing major highways
- A couple of guests thought that the room rates were reasonable
- Many guests described the in-room decor, furnishings, and fixtures as dated and in need of repairs
- Several reviewers discovered unpleasant odours in their rooms
- Several guests complained that their in-room appliances were not in working order
- A couple of reviewers found their beds to be uncomfortable
- A couple of guests were disturbed by noise from neighbouring rooms
Updated Oct 16, 2012
9 out of 10 | Stephen stayed July 20, 2013
"Good customer service"
7 out of 10 | Laura stayed January 26, 2013
"I loved the Jacuzzi suite. The only problems were minimal. There are stains on the carpet and someone drew black ink on the ottoman. A few of the plug ins didn't work. Had no power on half of the room in the morning. The pool and hottub were out of commission as well."
6 out of 10 | Dorothy stayed May 11, 2011
"we requested a wake up call at 4:14 a.m. and did not receive it and missed our plane, thank you"