East Regina budget hotel with indoor pool and private jacuzzis but mixed guest opinion
- Free Wi-Fi and free parking
- A few reviewers found the location convenient for accessing major highways
- A couple of guests thought that the room rates were reasonable
- Some guests enjoyed eating at Smitty's next door
- A couple of guests were disturbed by noise from neighbouring rooms
- Some guests found the beds to be too soft to obtain proper support for sleeping
- The staff received mixed reviews with some guests saying they were rude and unaccommodating and others saying friendly and helpful
- Some guests said the hotel needed better maintenance and upkeep
Updated Feb 17, 2015
9 out of 10 | Stephen stayed July 20, 2013
"Good customer service"
7 out of 10 | Laura stayed January 26, 2013
"I loved the Jacuzzi suite. The only problems were minimal. There are stains on the carpet and someone drew black ink on the ottoman. A few of the plug ins didn't work. Had no power on half of the room in the morning. The pool and hottub were out of commission as well."
6 out of 10 | Dorothy stayed May 11, 2011
"we requested a wake up call at 4:14 a.m. and did not receive it and missed our plane, thank you"