Clean and modern rooms (renovated in 2012), but guests thought breakfast lacked variety
- Free Wi-Fi, free breakfast and free parking
- Many reviewers praised the staff and service
- The rooms were described as clean, comfortable and new by several reviewers
- According to several guests, the location was convenient to the major highways and amenities
- Some guests felt the price paid was reasonable and the hotel provided good value
- The continental breakfast lacked selection and the breakfast area was too disorganized, according to several guests
Updated Feb 22, 2013
8 out of 10 | Joanne stayed July 21, 2010
"A pleasant stop after a long drive."
"The hotel was easy to find, clean and quiet. The staff were very helpful and the breakfast was good with quite a bit of choice. I would stay there again for sure."
4 out of 10 | Verified Guest stayed September 27, 2009
"Lighting in room terrible for reading....need some 100W bulbs, which the desk did not have....borrowed a floor lamp from bar area. Hotel was overpriced in my opinion."
10 out of 10 | Jenny stayed June 03, 2006
"unfortunTely i cant remmeber the gentelman's name that was working, but he was excellant!although he was busy, he dealt with everyone in a very calm and ploite manner. i was very impressed"
9 out of 10 | Tom stayed September 14, 2004
"Finding the hotel was a little challenging (with road directions offered by Mapquest: we had no other info), but we were happy once we got settled in."
10 out of 10 | Verified Guest stayed July 11, 2004
"Very slow elevator service, small pool"