Centrally located boutique hotel with reasonable room rates and good food
- Free Wi-Fi
- Many guests found their rooms to be clean and well appointed
- Many reviewers found the location convenient for accessing area attractions on foot or by car
- The staff were frequently complimented for their friendly and accommodating service
- Several guests praised the food at the on-site restaurant
- Several reviewers thought that this hotel offered good value for the money they spent
- Several guests found the location of the parking facility (next door) inconvenient
Updated Sep 18, 2012
8 out of 10 | Alice a. stayed September 18, 2010
"It was very clean and in a good location to walk around Quebec City. The restaurant was closed and the person at the desk wasn't very helpful about a place to eat."
8 out of 10 | Michael stayed July 23, 2010
"I would recommend this hotel, it was good place to stay."
"We had a very large, clean and comfortable room. The bathroom was excellent. The staff was very friendly."
9 out of 10 | Claudia stayed June 24, 2010
"Out room was very clean and spacious. Good bus transportation system. Nicely priced. Only negative was no breakfast available. But, nearby restaurants/hotels available. Merci!"
10 out of 10 | James stayed August 02, 2006
"The hotel staff, amenities and the hotel itself were all impecable. The staff were absolutely helpfull on every question and request. The walk to old Quebec City was a little too far and predominently uphill for our liking."
9 out of 10 | John stayed July 24, 2005
"John from Vermont writes that my stay was pleasant and nice. I would defintely stay there again. Unfortunately the weather did not cooperate as well as we had hoped...all else was great. thank you, John"