Central downtown location, indoor pool, outdoor hot tubs, but small rooms
- Many guests described their rooms as clean
- Many reviewers found the location ideal for exploring the downtown area on foot
- The staff were frequently complimented for their friendly and helpful service
- Several guests thought that this hotel offered good value for the money they spent
- A few reviewers mentioned that they had pleasant views of the city or the Plains of Abraham from their rooms
- Several guests described their rooms as small
- Several reviewers found their beds to be uncomfortably firm
- A few guests complained about the additional fees for parking ($20 per night) and Wi-Fi ($15 per 24 hours)
Updated Sep 25, 2012
9 out of 10 | David stayed March 06, 2011
"Good location, good service and not over priced; received more than we were anticipating and happy to stay there again."
9 out of 10 | Verified Guest stayed August 21, 2005
"This was our fifth stay in this hotel. Clearly we like it !"