Central location and pleasant views, but additional fees for Wi-Fi and parking
- Many guests described their rooms as clean and well appointed
- Many reviewers found the location ideal for exploring the downtown area on foot
- Many guests praised the views of the city and the river from their guest rooms
- The staff was often complimented for their friendly and efficient service
- A few reviewers praised the food at the on-site restaurant
- A few guests complained about the additional fees for Wi-Fi ($12.95 per 24 hours) and parking ($18 per night for self-parking)
Updated Sep 18, 2012
9 out of 10 | Verified Guest stayed January 01, 2011
"The pool is outdoor, and not very heated. So in the winter it's not great."
10 out of 10 | Nestor stayed July 29, 2006
"keep up nthe good work"
10 out of 10 | Jean-louis stayed January 01, 2005
"Well the hotel was great since they gave us a better room than asked for well that was because I wasnt in their computers and had no idea who i was. It was a good thing I printed out the conformation number of the reservation because I wouldn't of had anything. But again, great room."
10 out of 10 | William stayed August 15, 2004
"The staff at this hotel was wonderful ! I have been all over the world , and the service and friendliness of the employees at your hotel were as good or better than any I have encountered . Hooray for them ."
5 out of 10 | Kim stayed August 14, 2004
"had problems with the room service and tv."
10 out of 10 | Theodore stayed May 22, 2004
"A really good hotel, located right near the walls to the old city and next to the houses of parliment."