Boutique hotel in Old Montreal well-known for its modern design
- Modern, chic design, according to many reviewers
- Excellent restaurant and bar, said many guest reviewers
- Friendly, helpful staff, according to many guest reviews
- Ideal location for business travellers and for sight-seeing, said many reviewers
- Wireless Internet in rooms costs $15/day
- A few reviewers found the hotel and room design a bit too minimal
Updated Jul 20, 2012
The hotel's location in Old Montreal means guests are within a 5 to 10 minute walk to the area's many attractions, such as its renowned restaurants, the Notre-Dame Basilica, the Pointe-à-Callière Museum of Archaeology, the waterfront area of the Old Port, and the Bonsecours Market.
10 out of 10 | Heike stayed June 10, 2006
"Really nothing to complain about, would highly recommend."
5 out of 10 | Linda stayed October 26, 2003
"The staff and the restaurant were outstanding. My so-so rating had to do with the rooms - way too small, particularly for two people. The closet was a joke and there was little room to move around. The bathroom size was ok, but there were no towel rakes for hand towels or bath towels and no stopper for the sink. The room was clean, but the lobby was not and it looked shabby and in need of some tender care, and perhaps some personal touch - flowers, or a picture or something. The "chic" in the description was carried too far."