Highly praised Montreal airport hotel at YUL with indoor pool, hot tub, spa and restaurant
- Free Wi-Fi in public areas
- Modern, quiet, spacious rooms with comfy beds said guests
- Guests enjoyed full breakfasts and other meals on site
- Staff were professional and friendly, according to guests
- Guests enjoyed views of runway and planes taking off
- Guests loved having an interior connection to the airport
- Wi-Fi is $10.95 or $15.95 for non-Marriott rewards customers
- Self-parking is $26 and valet parking is $30, per night
- Some guests felt the hotel was overpriced
- Extra charges for bottled water and Wi-Fi not appreciated by reviewers
Updated Apr 23, 2016
The hotel offers 279 smoke-free and pet-free rooms over 9 floors. All rooms include Wi-Fi ($10.95 or $15.95 per day for non-Marriott reward members), a 32" flat-screen TV with cable and premium movie channels, a coffeemaker, a mini-fridge, a desk with ergonomic chair, a safe, an iron and ironing board, a hair dryer and climate control. Rooms are furnished with 1 or 2 queen beds or 1 king bed. Room extras include concierge lounge access, a separate bedroom, a living room, two 42" TVs, a second bathroom and bathrobes. Accessible rooms are available.
Hotel amenities include an indoor pool, a hot tub, a fitness centre, a day spa, a business centre, dry cleaning, a guest laundry, newspapers and meeting rooms.
Downtown Montreal attractions and restaurants are a 20-minute drive from the hotel. The 747 bus, which runs 24 hours a day and 7 days a week will take guests from the airport to downtown Montreal for $10, in 33 minutes. Golf Dorval is an 11-minute drive and CF Fairview Pointe-Claire shopping centre is a 16-minute drive from the hotel.
Confirmed with the front desk on April 23, 2016: self and valet parking rates, Wi-Fi rates, park and fly options
Guests enjoyed the rooms. They were described as quiet, well designed for comfort, and very clean with very comfortable beds. Many reviewers enjoyed watching the planes land and take-off from the quiet comfort of their rooms.
The staff were friendly, efficient and professional and quite well liked overall.
Guests enjoyed good food at the restaurant. There was a full breakfast available with lots of choices.
Many guests also enjoyed the pool area, which was described as relaxing. The fitness centre was described as new, with lots of equipment and spotlessly clean. Guests liked having refrigerated dampened towels to refresh with after a workout.
Hotels.com reviewers ranked this hotel 4.6 out of 5, with a 96% recommendation rate, based on 47 reviews.
Booking.com reviewers rated this hotel 9.2 out of 10, based on 100 reviews.