Highly praised Old Montreal boutique hotel with spa, restaurant, bars and jacuzzi suites
- Free Wi-Fi
- Courteous, friendly staff, said many reviewers
- Prime location for exploring Old Montreal, according to numerous reviewers
- Excellent bars and restaurants in hotel, according to many guest reviewers
- Hotel ambience and décor described as chic and elegant in many guest reviews
- Some rooms have views of Old Montreal and the St Lawrence River
- Valet parking is underground and $30 per day
- A few guests found the hotel a bit noisy
Updated Nov 9, 2014
9 out of 10 | Gaetano stayed November 05, 2006
"Rooms were big-very clean and stylish"
9 out of 10 | Stefan stayed June 07, 2006
"This is a very nice small Hotel that makes you feel very welcome and important. We will stay there again in the very near future. My wife loved it :)"
10 out of 10 | Verified Guest stayed June 08, 2005
"My wife Kathy and I enjoyed our stay in Montreal. One of the reasons was the Hotel Nelligan where we stayed (six nights). We enjoyed our room, we enjoyed the service (particularly from the front desk: Hilary helped us in many ways e.g. with tickets to the Cirque de Soleil, reservations at restaurants and many other things)."
10 out of 10 | Jack stayed May 27, 2005
"I FELT LIKE DONALD TRUMP!"