Popular Mont Tremblant resort hotel near lifts with free breakfast and spacious rooms
- Free Wi-Fi and wired internet, free breakfast and free airport shuttle
- Free surface parking nearby in the ski village
- Location was the biggest draw and many reviewers liked the hotel's proximity to the Mont Tremblant slopes and pedestrian village
- According to many reviewers, the rooms were clean, spacious and well-appointed
- The staff received frequent praise from many reviewers and were described as helpful, efficient and accommodating
- Several reviewers felt the hotel was a good value compared to others in the area
- The breakfast was fresh and had good selection, said several reviewers
- Some guests had noise complaints
- Underground parking is available for $12 per night
Updated Oct 20, 2014
Accessible rooms are available and many of the hotel's amenities and public areas are also accessible. The hotel allows service animals.
6 out of 10 | Viktor stayed March 15, 2011
"Nice hotel with a few disappointing things"
"Customer service was very good. The one bedroom suite was nice and tidy. Breakfast was very good and included a variety of choices. Negative impressions were caused by the size of the living room and kitchen. The sofa mattress in the living room was horrible as you could feel all the springs, making it painful to sleep. The signal of the complimentary high speed internet was weak (only two bars) and I was unable to connect to it at all. Doors in the two elevators started closing too soon, making it impossible to enter the elevator after letting the other people out first. Every time I used the elevator I had to stick my hand to prevent the doors from closing."
10 out of 10 | David stayed May 29, 2006
"A super hotel, conveniently located to all resort facilities, with friendly, helpful and efficient staff - happy to recommend this hotel to anyone. Will certainly return."
9 out of 10 | Svetlana stayed March 12, 2006
9 out of 10 | Kelly stayed March 05, 2006
"buffet dinner on friday night cost us 500.00 for 4 adults and a 4 kids that barely ate, and the buffet was really not very good at all... breakfast was superb, but the dinner was so expensive I felt unwell"
9 out of 10 | Verified Guest stayed September 24, 2005
"The breakfast at the hotel was excellent - lots of choice and fresh food!"