Mont Tremblant hotel a 13-min drive to ski hill with dining and year-round outdoor pool
- Free Wi-Fi, breakfast and parking
- According to many guests, the rooms were clean, spacious and had good mountain views
- The hotel was conveniently located to shops and restaurants, said several reviewers
- Some guests thought the breakfast was enjoyable
- The rates were reasonable and some reviewers thought the hotel offered good value
- The on-site restaurant was convenient and had good food, according to some guests
- Several reviewers felt upgrades and more maintenance were in order
- Some guests felt the soundproofing was inadequate
Updated Oct 20, 2014
Wheelchair-accessible rooms are available. Complimentary breakfast is offered and on-site parking is available free of charge. Pets are not permitted to stay at this hotel.
6 out of 10 | Darren stayed March 15, 2010
"Decent room - good location - very close to Tremblant resort"
9 out of 10 | Anna stayed February 17, 2010
"I liked the hotel but found it hard to find. I got lost getting to Tremblant and also getting back. The map at the front desk was not scale, which I found difficult. The front desk staff were excellent."
9 out of 10 | Denis stayed February 14, 2010
"Despite hockey teams staying at the same time, things was relatively quite. We heard very little from our room."
8 out of 10 | Emily stayed July 22, 2005
"The only set back was this motel was situated a little to far from hill,without car could keep you restricted from main attractions."
8 out of 10 | Verified Guest stayed August 06, 2004
"This is the level of service I expect for the cost paid."
8 out of 10 | Diana lynne stayed March 14, 2004
"front desk staff VERY friendly and helpful. A little more expensive than the Montreal Comfort Inns but I guess average for that region at this time of year. Overall, very very pleased. ONLY negative ... breakfast bar not very exciting."