Highly praised Levis hotel with indoor pool, suites with jacuzzi & fireplace, free breakfast
- Free Wi-Fi (and wired Internet), free breakfast and free parking
- Many guests described their rooms as clean and well maintained
- Many reviewers found the location ideal for accessing Highway 20 and area attractions by car
- The staff were frequently complimented for their friendly service
- Several guests praised the food at the free breakfast
- A few reviewers mentioned that they were likely to return to this hotel in the future
- A couple of guests thought the pool was small
Updated Feb 24, 2015
9 out of 10 | Elizabeth t stayed August 15, 2010
"Why pay more to stay in Quebec city when Levis offers more?"
"We had been traveling from Oakville to Nova Scotia for two weeks. We stayed at hotels in Old Quebec, Summerside PEI, Baddeck and Chester Nova Scotia. The hotel in Levis was by far the best for cleanliness, comfort and service. The location was great, close to the highway and minutes from a ferry to Old Quebec. Next time we travel to Quebec City (which we will do as it is so beautiful) we will stay at the Quality Inn in Levis for a half the price we paid to stay in Old Quebec. The restaurants near the hotel offered a selection at many different prices. The restaraunt suggested by the hotel employee was excellent. Great place."