Family-friendly two-room suites, close to highways and good value
- Free Wi-Fi, free breakfast and free parking
- Clean, comfortable and spacious rooms said guests
- The staff were frequently complimented for their friendly service
- Breakfast well liked by guest reviewers
- A few reviewers found the location convenient for accessing highways
- Several guests thought that the room rates were reasonable
- Hotel a bit dated according to some
- A couple of reviewers had noisy air conditioners
- Some had trouble locating the hotel with GPS
- A couple of reviewers complained about uncomfortable beds
Updated Dec 6, 2012
10 out of 10 | Michel stayed September 14, 2014
"We were very satisfied"
"Very good service The room was neat Good location We will go back again"
5 out of 10 | Giselle stayed May 23, 2011
"The first room I was given had an ant infestation problem in the livingroom. I found them crawling on the baseboards as well as on the inner lining of the drapes. Once reported,we were reassigned to another room. There was the inconvenience now of having to repack our belongings and then move to another room. This was fine until the toilet broke and we were unable to flush it without physically putting our hand into the tank and lifting the rubber plunger to enable a flush. Since it was a Saturday afternoon, we were unable to get it repaired until the following day. Once this problem was repaired, another toilet related problem surfaced immediately. The toilet kept running and would not shut off. We listened to water gurgling in the tank the whole of Sunday evening. We checked out the following morning in Monday. Although the rooms were spacious and the king sized bed was very comfortable, these three problems left me with a negative impression even though management reduced our final bill."
8 out of 10 | Daniel stayed May 05, 2006
"The cable required for the high-speed internet should already be in the room..."