About a 15-minute walk to downtown Ottawa attractions, with mountain and river views
- Free Wi-Fi
- Guests liked the views from the rooms and from the common areas
- Guests liked this hotel's proximity to Ottawa
- Friendly, helpful staff, according to guests
- Small rooms, according to guests
- Aging decor, according to guests
- Some guests were bothered by street noise and noise from other guests in the hallways
Updated Oct 26, 2012
A number of guests enjoyed the pool, saying that the area was large and clean.
8 out of 10 | Verified Guest stayed April 26, 2011
"The price is good. The neighbourhood is bad."
8 out of 10 | Ian stayed December 05, 2009
"Older building, but good efforts to keep it up... Might be getting time for more than a reno though..."
8 out of 10 | Charles-a. stayed January 03, 2005
"Not informed about interior parking, even if it was freezing rain"
- ByWard Market, Ottawa (0.8 km)
- National Gallery of Canada (1.0 km)
- Parliament Hill Ottawa (1.4 km)
- Rideau Canal (1.5 km)
- Ottawa Convention Centre (1.7 km)
- Rideau Centre (1.7 km)
- Canadian War Museum (1.9 km)
- Casino du Lac Leamy (2.3 km)
- University of Ottawa (2.6 km)
- Ottawa Hospital Civic Campus (4.7 km)