This year-round resort is at the base of the gondola at Mont-Sainte-Anne
- Free Wi-Fi, free parking
- Guests liked the hotel's location next to the gondola
- Good food in the on-site restaurant, according to guests
- Guests enjoyed the on-site amenities, like the outdoor hot tub and the grocery store
- Rooms in need of detailed cleaning and updates, according to guests
- Some guests complained about a lack of customer-focused service
- A few guests complained about noise disturbances from the hallways
Updated Mar 4, 2013
The author called the hotel on February 28, 2013 to verify some information.
8 out of 10 | Jenni stayed February 18, 2004
"Beds are quite firm, but tolerable. Be sure you don't stay adjacent to the stairway. Kids get up early and stay up late, so the clunking comes right through the wall. The kitchenette in the room was a real plus and a nice surprise. The pool and hot tub area was much too small for the volume of people in the hotel. Sauna was excellent."