Hospitable Woodstock (Ont.) hotel with well-equipped rooms, free breakfast & free parking
- Free amenities: Wi-Fi, breakfast and parking
- According to several guests, the staff were attentive, thoughtful and pleasant
- The rooms were clean and quiet, said several reviewers
- The location was convenient to restaurants and provided easy access to the city of London, according to several guests
- Some guests thought the prices were affordable
- The beds were comfortable, said some reviewers
- A few guests complained about a noisy air conditioning unit
- A couple reviewers felt breakfast had a limited selection
- No elevator
Updated Feb 11, 2015
8 out of 10 | Verified Guest stayed July 07, 2013
"The lady on check in was rather confusing especially with the parking, was going to give me a parking pass then didnt. The young girl who worked later in the day and the next morning was EXCELLENT. She had hurt herself playing baseball but was still very helpful and most pleasant and was very informative."
7 out of 10 | Rob stayed May 26, 2013
"Stayed here for the night before the Woodstock triathlon. The staff were great, very helpful and even arranged for us to check out a couple of hours late so that we could shower after the race."
9 out of 10 | Rosemary stayed May 26, 2013
"A Most Pleasant Surprise"
"My stay at the Graham St. Econolodge in Woodstock, ON., was one of the most pleasant hotel experiences I've ever had. The staff were friendly and kind, the room was very clean and neat as a pin, and the location was perfect: next to two beautiful parks and also right around the corner from the main street with its quaint shops and cafes. My elderly dog was welcomed, and the amenities were great: coffee maker, microwave, fridge, iron, ironing board, TV, desk, and even a night light in the bathroom. I was in town taking a course and didn't know anyone; my comfortable stay at Econolodge helped me relax and really enjoy myself. I have recommended it to my colleagues as a place to stay for our next course. Thanks to all the staff for a great stay. :)"
9 out of 10 | Mark stayed March 23, 2013
"Great value, excellent service"
"Michelle at the front desk is exceptional, thanks for a great stay."