Budget property with clean rooms, friendly service and free breakfast
- Free Wi-Fi, free parking and free breakfast
- Many guests described their rooms as clean
- Many reviewers found their beds to be comfortable
- The staff were frequently complimented for their friendly service
- Several guests said that they were likely to stay at this hotel again in the future
- A few reviewers thought that the room rates were reasonable
- A few guests thought that the dining area for the free breakfast was too small
- A few reviewers described the in-room decor and furnishings as dated
Updated Dec 18, 2012
7 out of 10 | Richard stayed January 05, 2012
"Staff was very helpful and friendly. Breakfast area clean and selection fairly good. Room smelt musty and like a smoker had been in the room recently, also smelt of smoke near back enterance. Very hard to get into when traveling north on Huron Church, they need better signage."
5 out of 10 | Jerry stayed February 28, 2011
"The hotel was not very clean but the price was good. I would be willing to pay a few extra $ to have a cleaner room."
7 out of 10 | Nancy stayed October 11, 2010
"Good value for cost. Very satisfied with stay."
"Spacious room and bath. Quiet and convenient location. Continental breakfast was adequate but some fresh fruit (bananas/apples) would really have been nice."
5 out of 10 | Willie stayed February 05, 2006
"Great hotel but 166.00 for one night stay was a bit outrageous. Especially for a customer who regularly visits this hotel from Ohio."