Accommodating Windsor hotel with indoor pool, hot tub, restaurant and free parking
- Free amenities: Wi-Fi, parking, local calls
- Many guests described their rooms as clean
- Many reviewers found the location convenient for accessing the Ambassador Bridge to the US
- The staff were frequently complimented for their friendly and helpful service
- Several guests praised the food at the on-site restaurant
- Several reviewers thought that the on-site pool was a value-added feature
- Guests can request a mini-fridge or microwave at front desk
- A few guests found the indoor pool to be uncomfortably cold
- A few reviewers were disturbed by noise from the halls
Updated Jan 1, 2015
7 out of 10 | Verified Guest stayed February 01, 2006
"You need better internet connection! It was terrible."
7 out of 10 | Todd stayed May 10, 2005
"I was not impressed with the internet access speeds. I was staying at Holday Inn on business and had very slow speeds to the Internet. They need to update their facilites to handle more IP traffic. Because of this I will not stay there again unless I see this resolved. It was very unproductive day trying to get my work done at the hotel. Besides the internet issue, everything else was peachy."
5 out of 10 | Janet stayed February 15, 2004
"We had contracted for two double beds as was confirmed to us by email and further confirmed by phone. On our arrival, the clerk gave us a room with one kingsized bed. This was not acceptable since we had our children with us (2). The clerk was quite nice. She then found us a suite with a queen bed and a fold out couch on the 7th floor. The elevators were extremely slow and there were no towels available in the pool area. Other than these concerns, the stay was okay. We travel quite often and once a year to Windsor. I would not stay again at this hotel as the experience was less than I would expect from a Holiday Inn Select. Thanks for taking the time to listen to my input. Sincerely, Joe and Janet Bova Conti"