Well-managed and friendly Windsor hotel with indoor pool, free breakfast and free parking
- Free Wi-Fi, free breakfast and free parking
- Many guests described their rooms as clean
- Many reviewers praised the food at the free breakfast
- The staff were frequently complimented for their attentive service
- A few guests found the location convenient for accessing the Ambassador Bridge to the US
- A few reviewers described their beds to be comfortable
- Several guests complained that the elevators were slow
- Several reviewers were disturbed in their rooms by street noise
Updated Jan 1, 2015
10 out of 10 | Tyler stayed August 24, 2014
"Perfect ! The lady at the front desk was loads of help"
"The front desk manager went out of her way to help us and make sure are stay was perfect"
10 out of 10 | Matt stayed December 15, 2012
"Service and room was excellent. Will stay there next time no question."
7 out of 10 | Al stayed September 13, 2012
"A typical motel"
"This motel has what you would expect, cleanliness, nice TV, internet, breakfast and good beds. So I call it typical accomodations. I rated the value as fair because it is in the upper range of what I usually pay, and I think a fridge and microwave are necessary accesories in a motel room for your drinks and snacks. This room had neither."
9 out of 10 | Deanna stayed June 20, 2010
"i enjoied staying at thios hotel and i will return they were very friendly and anything that was needed they were very quick and polite the pool was great towel were replenished when getting low they were great with the kids breakfast was good very close to everything we needed"
6 out of 10 | John stayed November 05, 2006
"It was amazing but the children in the hotel were not looked after, it would be great if there could be someone guarding the pool area also. It would also be great if the cleaning staff would have cleaned our room and not just made our bed....."
9 out of 10 | Doug stayed March 24, 2006
"CLEAN ROOMS GOOD POOL AND HOT TUB"
8 out of 10 | Verified Guest stayed February 26, 2006
"Very nice hotel, I enjoyed me stay. The only thing that I would have liked to have in the room was a bar fridge."