Centrally located, accommodating staff and good food at the on-site restaurant
- Free Wi-FI and free parking
- Many guests found the hotel centrally located for accessing area attractions and the universities
- The staff were frequently complimented for their helpful service
- Several guests described their rooms as clean and comfortable
- A few reviewers praised the food at the on-site restaurant
- A few guests were disturbed by noise from rowdy guests in neighbouring rooms
- A couple of reviewers complained that this hotel did not have an elevator
Updated Dec 17, 2012
3 out of 10 | Mark stayed June 15, 2005
"Did not receive wake-up call, no high-speed internet (this is a MUST), and generally dissatisfied with the quality of the accomodations."
4 out of 10 | Susan stayed May 28, 2005
"I don't usually complain about overnight accommodations but I must take exception after my stay in Waterloo. As soon as we pryed open the patio door..which, by the way, had no screen, we were met with gravel and dirt on the carpet. The 'balcony' was basically a raised cement sidewalk with an unfinished steel railing. This patio feature at your hotel should be monitored somehow because it seems to be just an area for 'smoking' patrons to blow their smoke in to non-smoking patrons' rooms. On a positive note...the staff on the desk for the evening of May 27 was very cordial..providing us with menus for local eating establishments, providing towels as well as extra glasses. I have stayed at Comfort Inns in Ontario on a number of occasions but I do not think that this particular Comfort Inn will be my hotel of choice in future visits to Waterloo. Thank you for providing me with this opportunity to assist you in your efforts to improve this facility."
7 out of 10 | Paul stayed July 19, 2004
"Don't eat in the restaurant. It is medeocre at best. There is a much better restaurant just across the street."