Highly praised north Toronto hotel on 15 acres of parkland with outdoor pool and fine dining
- The staff were frequently complimented for their attentive and helpful service
- Several guests described their rooms as spacious and modern
- Several reviewers found the hotel well located for accessing Highway 401 and the Don Valley Parkway
- The food at the on-site restaurants was praised by several guests
- Several guests enjoyed the outdoor pool area
- A couple of reviewers thought that the room rates were reasonable
- The decor is slightly dated according to some
- Self-parking is $12 per night and valet parking is $18 per night
- Wi-Fi costs $9.95 per 24 hours
- Some guests complained about the extra fees
- Some guests complained about the extra fees for Wi-Fi and parking
Updated Mar 28, 2015
9 out of 10 | John stayed May 24, 2013
"Very nice hotel with friendly employees."
"I recently had a enjoyable stay at this hotel. The hotel met all of my expectations for a Westin."
10 out of 10 | Gabriel stayed August 18, 2006
"There should be more clarity on available services. For example, I was not sure if the daily room rate included breakfast or not. Also, there was a brand new bath robe in the bathroom but there was no shred of information to indicate whether it is to be used just like towels or was on sale (as they do in some other hotels)."
8 out of 10 | Verified Guest stayed August 14, 2006
"If you have a vehicle this hotel is a great alternative to downtime hotels otherwise if you are a tourist you are really just out in the suburbs of Toronto."
8 out of 10 | Kerry stayed June 21, 2006
"One way to make this hotel more attractive to business travelers is to provide complimentary Internet Access. There are many low end hotels that do this (even if it is not wirless) and it is very much appreciated by those of us who work at night as well."
8 out of 10 | Victor and collen stayed March 27, 2006
"The Hotel was very clean and modern. I was impressed with the fridge in the room to store food items. I would definetly recommend this hotel to any one looking to do buisness in Toronto."
8 out of 10 | Kevin stayed September 15, 2005
"Only negaive I had was the care of hosuekeeping of our rooms. Beds not totally made, not a total clean up each day. Basically fine but could have had some improvement. Thank you. Kevin McBride"
3 out of 10 | Beverly stayed July 20, 2005
"for a westin hotel, it was old and dirty. The bed was wonderful and the shower, and they charged the guests to park."
10 out of 10 | Candace stayed July 02, 2005
"I was very impressed with the Westin Hotel, and beleive me when I say I have stayed in a lot of them. I got a great deal on a room online. The staff was very friendly and courteous. I really felt like I was somewhere in Japan even though I was in Toronto. The beds and room very first class. I would definitely stay here again! Thank you."
9 out of 10 | Jesus manuel stayed October 02, 2004
"Nice place to stay if you want some luxuries at a reasonable rate."
9 out of 10 | Jesus manuel stayed September 23, 2004
"Great place to stay if you want some luxuries for a reasonable amount of money."
- North York General Hospital (2.0 km)
- Fairview Mall (2.3 km)
- Sunnybrook Health Sciences Centre (4.3 km)
- Seneca College (4.4 km)
- Ontario Science Centre (4.4 km)
- Toronto Centre For the Arts (5.4 km)
- Scarborough Town Centre (7.3 km)
- Scarborough Hospital (8.0 km)
- York University Toronto (11.9 km)
- Toronto Zoo (15.5 km)