Good value and pet-friendly downtown Toronto hotel with free breakfast and free Wi-Fi
- Free Wi-Fi, free breakfast, free local calls
- The staff were friendly and helpful, according to guests
- Many guests thought that the room rates were reasonable
- Several guests liked being near Chinatown and its restaurants
- Many guests praised their rooms for being clean and spacious
- Parking is $10 per day when arranged with front desk
- Several guests thought that the free breakfast offered a limited selection
- Some guests found the parking rates difficult to understand and the parkade hard to find
- Some housekeeping complaints from guests
Updated Oct 20, 2014
4 out of 10 | Kelly stayed September 08, 2014
"They need new matresses, they were horrible. My son got an electrical shock from one of the outlets (burnt mark on the wall) room was not very clean."
8 out of 10 | Wanda stayed February 19, 2014
"Our room had a problem with the heat but the staff rectified the issue very quickly and gave us the option of switching rooms if we were not satisfied with the solution. Excellent customer service!"
8 out of 10 | Verified Guest stayed April 05, 2013
"super 8 downtown toronto"
"The service at the front desk was very good. The location is excellent, close to restaurants, boutiques, etc. The room was very nice, only thing I didn't like was the shower. We had very little water pressure. I liked that they had a variety of foods for breakfast (toast, bagels, english muffins, oatmeal, cereal, muffins). I would stay at this hotel again."
9 out of 10 | Jenifer stayed July 09, 2011
"Best value for the location"
"The service at check-in was great. The receptionist was very helpful with: parking, hotel accommodations and every question I had was answered. The room was spacious and perfect for two. The location of hotel is right in the heart of Chinatown and steps away from Queen St. and shopping and nightlife. It is the best bang for your buck within the blocks of bars and clubs. What I did not like about the hotel was that the bathroom floors weren't clean but other than that the stay was lovely. Would definitely recommend it"
9 out of 10 | Mervin stayed September 15, 2010
"Location was good/clean and good parking."
- Art Gallery of Ontario (0.4 km)
- Toronto Western Hospital (0.8 km)
- Toronto Film Festival (0.8 km)
- Mount Sinai Hospital (0.8 km)
- Princess of Wales Theatre (0.9 km)
- Royal Alexandra Theatre (0.9 km)
- Sick Kids Hospital Toronto (0.9 km)
- Princess Margaret Hospital (1.0 km)
- Toronto General Hospital (1.0 km)
- Roy Thomson Hall (1.1 km)