Classy downtown Toronto hotel attached to Convention Centre with indoor pool & fine dining
- Many guests enjoyed the views from their rooms
- Several guests liked the hotel's close proximity to popular Toronto attractions like the CN Tower and the Rogers Centre
- Hotel has numerous leisure amenities including an indoor pool and a spa
- Valet parking is $45 per day
- Wi-Fi costs $13.95 plus tax per day or $17.95 plus tax for the premium speed
- Several guests thought that the hotel was expensive
- Some guests also thought that the restaurant food was overpriced
Updated Nov 24, 2014
8 out of 10 | Ed stayed September 25, 2005
"felt that we were well taken care of. The staff were very professional and helpful.The room was very nice and the bed was very comfortable! Thanks for a great stay"
8 out of 10 | Robert stayed June 23, 2005
"My wife and I ordered a meal in our room on the night before we left Toronto. The quality of this food was very poor. We ordered a club sandwich and fries. The club sandwich was just edible and the salad could only be described as very basic-ie lettuce. The fries were inedible-soggy and burnt.We sent them back and the replacement was the same! Inedible. I would not recommend the in room food service. This would alter my decision when I stay in Toronto again."