Well-liked & pet-friendly North York hotel near Hwy 400 with free breakfast & free parking
- Free amenities: Wi-Fi, parking, breakfast, local calls
- Many guests described their rooms as clean
- Many reviewers found the location convenient for accessing Highway 400 and Canada's Wonderland by car
- Many guests praised the food at the free breakfast
- A few reviewers thought that the room rates were reasonable
- The staff received a lot of praise from guests who found them really friendly
- A few guests thought that the neighbourhood immediately surrounding the hotel seemed unsafe
- A couple of reviewers described their rooms as small
Updated Mar 22, 2015
5 out of 10 | Bruce stayed July 17, 2010
"Poor service. Long waits in line. Ice machine was broken, hotel being renovated."
5 out of 10 | Verified Guest stayed May 27, 2010
"The hotel needs a make over. The staff was excellent."
"The hotel is showing it's age. Comparables in the area are superior."
8 out of 10 | Theo stayed July 19, 2006
"Hotelmanagers were very attentive."
8 out of 10 | John stayed July 02, 2006
"Front desk staff directed us to TTC Rapid that we used for downtown events and plays, It made the stay very easy and we saw many things without hassel of car parking & Traffic. Thanks Again to your Staff"
8 out of 10 | Phyllis stayed July 09, 2004
"For the purpose of our visit, the location was very good. We were easy access to the airport and to shopping in the surrounding area. Thanks"