Central and convenient location with clean, comfortable rooms, indoor and outdoor pools
- The hotel's staff were complimented for their professional and attentive service
- Several travellers enjoyed their clean and spacious rooms
- Many guests praised the hotel's central location close to all downtown amenities
- Several guests enjoyed meals prepared by the hotel
- A few guests complained about the added Wi-Fi and parking fees
- Noise transfer was mentioned by a few lodgers
Updated Jul 17, 2014
All property details verified by a front desk agent, May 30, 2014
Booking.com guest reviews rated the hotel 8.3 out of 10 from 401 reviews.
The author corresponded with the hotel on May 30, 2014 to verify some information.
9 out of 10 | Keith stayed November 26, 2011
"good chioce for location and service"
6 out of 10 | Christophe stayed July 16, 2011
"Great location for a week end in Toronto. Nice view from the room to the cn tower. Service not as good as expected."
8 out of 10 | Verified Guest stayed March 28, 2011
"really dusty behind tv stand"
10 out of 10 | Verified Guest stayed December 21, 2009
"I had a GREAT time at the HILTON!"
4 out of 10 | Andy stayed November 15, 2009
"Our room was not very clean but we did not complain, so that is our problem. The bathroom look liked it had not been cleaned. The noise form the eleveator was very loud all night long and we were across the hall in 1601. You could hear the elevator riding the rails all night long."
9 out of 10 | Jo su stayed August 11, 2009
"The room was very accommodating and loved how the bathroom has the shower with the adjustable head and the overhead fixture. The only thing needed was a refrigerator and the room looked like it had space for one but was removed, not sure why because we are staying at the Hilton Garden Inn in Niagara on the Lake and they have one in our room, bathroom doesnt have the nice shower as in Toronto and our wireless connection isnt working in our room for some reason - connection for ethernet cable is damaged but but all the same very accommodating. Definitely enjoying our stay while in Niagara and when we were in Toronto."
3 out of 10 | Verified Guest stayed April 17, 2006
"DO NOT STAY HERE!!!"
9 out of 10 | Samir stayed September 18, 2005
"one of my favorite place to stay in toronto , great restaurant"
9 out of 10 | George b. stayed September 18, 2005
"I would prefer that this hotel have ice machines on each floor. I was on the 6th floor and had to go to the 7th three or four times for ice. The staff is excellent and the breakfast and service were first rate in the dining room. The location is perfect for the baseball games and the waterfront. Some of the rooms have great views, which are worth the extra charge."
8 out of 10 | Alan stayed July 31, 2005
"The hotel is very close to the downtown attractions such as Lakefront, CN Tower, and the Eaton's Centre(shopping). We enjoyed out stay."
- Toronto City Hall (0.3 km)
- Nathan Phillips Square (0.3 km)
- Royal Alexandra Theatre (0.3 km)
- Roy Thomson Hall (0.4 km)
- Princess of Wales Theatre (0.5 km)
- Toronto Film Festival (0.6 km)
- Metro Toronto Convention Centre (0.6 km)
- Toronto Union Station (0.7 km)
- Toronto Eaton Centre (0.7 km)
- Art Gallery of Ontario (0.7 km)