Centrally located downtown Toronto hotel with well-equipped rooms, indoor pool & restaurant
- Free Wi-Fi and free local calls
- Many guests enjoyed clean and comfortable rooms
- Guests appreciated in-room mini-fridges and microwaves
- The staff received many compliments from guests for being pleasant and friendly
- Many guests appreciated the location of this hotel, an easy walk to restaurants, shopping and downtown attractions
- Hotel has a fitness room, an indoor pool, and a spa
- This hotel is a newer property, built in 2009
- A few guests enjoyed meals at the hotel
- A few guests were pleased with the value they received at the hotel
- Some guests complained of noise disturbances from the nightclub next door and noisy neighbours
- A few guests complained about the selection and cost of the continental breakfast on site
- A few guests were disturbed by the cost of valet parking on site $47/night
Updated Dec 23, 2014
Facilities at the non-pet friendly hotel include a 24-hour fitness room, an on-site convenience store, an indoor pool, a spa tub, and a 24-hour business centre. The hotel also features small meeting rooms, a restaurant, a bar/lounge, and a concierge desk. Parking ($47 per day) is available at the hotel, however, it can be limited during peak times. Guests should note that public parking lots are within a close walk of the hotel.
The staff were frequently complimented for being helpful and friendly. One guest said they helped with directions and dining recommendations
A few guests enjoyed their meals at the hotel. One guest praised the room service and another highlighted a made-to-order breakfast.
A few guests were pleased with the value they received at this hotel. One guest enjoyed the continental breakfast that was included in his room rate. Another guest thought the price was fair for the quality of the hotel and its location right downtown. And another guest deemed the hotel fairly priced for the quality of the beds and the cleanliness of the hotel. Another guest simply stated that the price was competitive and he would definitely recommend the hotel.
A few guests were disturbed by noise from the neighbouring nightclub and from loud guests in nearby rooms.
A couple of guests complained about the selection and the cost of the continental breakfast on site.
A few guests were either not aware of the extra parking charge when they booked or just felt that it was too expensive.
Booking.com rated this hotel 8.1 out of 10 from 219 reviews.
9 out of 10 | Howard stayed July 15, 2013
"Hilton Garden Inn.... great accomodation, great location."
"We arrived at Hilton Garden Inn many hours earlier than expected; but much to our surprise, the friendly girl at checkin was able to assign us a room immediately. How great it was to be able to relax in our own room after such an early morning flght. We chose the Hilton Garden Inn for it's location, but also found as expected, a clean and tidy room with the convenience of a microwave and fridge. We plan on staying here again on our next trip to Toronto."
8 out of 10 | Verified Guest stayed August 31, 2009
"Clean and tidy, staff were attentive, and friendly towards our two small ones. Neat, modern fitness room and pool. Short walk only from CN Tower and Rogers."