Budget friendly with free Internet, parking, and breakfast
- Guests frequently said that the hotel was a good pick for affordability
- Many guests liked the hotel's close proximity to shopping, highways, and/or Canada's Wonderland
- Some guests thought that their rooms were spacious
- 2pm check in time
- Free continental breakfast, free wireless Internet, free local calls and free parking
- Numerous guests felt that this hotel was old and/or dirty
- Many guests liked that there was shopping in the area or that the hotel was near to major highways
- Some guests would have preferred it if the hotel had an elevator
Updated Apr 20, 2012
7 out of 10 | Verified Guest stayed May 13, 2010
"My review is & three star"
"Service excellent, room good, bathroom floor was sticky around toilet & sink, lotion great. It was & great location but I did not Like small fridge sitting on floor trying to get the door open should be up on small table."
4 out of 10 | Pamala j stayed February 06, 2005
"the continental breakfast could have been a lot better. I recently stayed at a MAriott whose continental included hard boiled eggs,various yogurts, a place where you could make your own waffles with their batter and far greater selection of fruit. And they were cheaper to stay at by over forty dollars and that price included being able to park your car for a week if you were travelling. Also the rooms are not nearly sound proofed enough. It was extremely noisy. But your staff was very nice."
7 out of 10 | Natalie stayed July 08, 2004
"roof needed some work!!!"