Fun waterslide and responsive staff at this hotel, say guests
- Free Wi-Fi, free wired Internet, free breakfast, free parking, free airport shuttle
- Guests received excellent service from staff
- Enjoyable pool area, according to guests
- Close to shopping and restaurants, according to guests
- A number of guests were bothered by noise from other guests and from the pool area
- Aging decor, according to guests
Updated Sep 21, 2012
(All distances and travel time estimates: Google Maps)
8 out of 10 | Verified Guest stayed September 06, 2009
"The rooms beside the pool are too hot. We could not sleep well in that humidity. We asked for a fan and that helped just a bit. They need to work on getting better air conditioning for those rooms. We stayed at this hotel for two days and our room was not cleaned for one day. They should make sure that all hotelmaids check each room before they leave for the day. "
8 out of 10 | Kevin stayed November 09, 2003
"The hotel caters to children's sports groups during the weekends, and tends to be a bit noisy near the pool. Smoking seems to be evident throughout the hotel with burn marks in the carpets, especially in the lobby close to the elevator. The pool area with its waterslide would appeal to the younger crowd, and I would highly recommend the hotel if you were travelling with children. Generally a clean hotel, with very friendly staff. Oh, and smoking is allowed in the restaurant. I guess you can gather I'm a staunch non-smoker."