Two minutes from the airport with a free airport shuttle
- Free Wi-Fi, free parking, free airport shuttle
- Guests liked how close this hotel was to the airport
- Friendly staff that go the extra mile, according to guests
- Large rooms, according to guests
- A few guests were disappointed with the quality of food at the on-site restaurants and felt it was expensive
- Some guests thought room service was very slow
Updated Sep 28, 2012
6 out of 10 | Robert stayed August 20, 2012
"The Valhalla was once a very good hotel but desparately needs a makeover. Rooms & workout facilities are at best "OK". In fairness, renovations are underway. The tired appearance is dragging down the staff, who seem indifferent. An OK spot to overnight while waiting for a plane."
6 out of 10 | Verified Guest stayed August 03, 2005
"It was a quiet hotel and the beds were comfortable. It could use some new decorating. It was nothing special for a three star hotel."