Modern rooms, data ports, mini-fridges, restaurant & bar, 45' indoor pool, hot tub
- Free Wi-Fi, free parking, free airport shuttle
- Many guests enjoyed their spacious, clean, well-appointed and comfortable rooms
- The staff received many compliments for being friendly and courteous
- Many guests were very pleased with the quality of food and service supplied by the hotel
- A few guests said their beds were comfortable
- Many guests enjoyed the quiet and beautiful location in the mountains
- Many guests thought the hotel provided good value
- Some rooms have microwaves, living areas, spa showers, jetted tubs and fireplaces.
- Large fitness facility, private steam rooms, sauna
- No elevator on site
- A few guests thought the hotel was a little far from town
Updated Jul 13, 2014
On-site amenities include free parking, free airport shuttle, a 45' indoor pool, a hot tub, a sauna, a fitness centre, a business centre and private steam rooms (extra fees apply). Guests should note that there is no elevator on site.
A few guests thought the hotel was a little far from town, shopping and restaurants.
Although many guests found the staff very friendly and courteous, a few guests complained about certain members of the staff describing them as curt and even rude.
9 out of 10 | Margaret stayed August 23, 2011
"Great bang for your buck!"
"Location was breath taking. Customer service was good and everything was clean. Really no complaints. Very pleased."
6 out of 10 | Verified Guest stayed August 21, 2005
"The stairs and halls are filthy. The parking lot had broken glass."
8 out of 10 | Verified Guest stayed February 29, 2004
"THE PRICES IN THE RESTAURANT WERE A BIT PRICEY FOR WHAT WE RECEIVED. WE ORDERED A ROOM FOR 4 PEOPLE AND ONLY GOT TWO SETS OF TOWELS, ETC. WE GOT MORE RIGHT AWAY BUT DIDN'T FEEL WE SHOULD'VE HAD THAT HASSLE. THE BEDS WERE MORE COMFORTABLE THAN OTHER HOTELS AND IT WAS VERY QUIET, GOT A GOOD SLEEP."