Clean rooms, convenient on-site restaurant, but some upgrades needed according to guests
- Free wireless Internet, free outdoor parking, and free daily newspapers
- Many guests described their rooms as clean
- Many reviewers found the staff to be friendly and helpful
- Several guests thought the on-site restaurant was an added convenience
- A few reviewers recommended the property and said that they were likely to stay again in the future
- Several guests described the mattresses as uncomfortable
- A few guests found the property in need of upgrades
- A couple of reviewers were disturbed by noise in their rooms
Updated Jun 1, 2012
7 out of 10 | Verified Guest stayed November 06, 2011
"Not a hockey fan."
"Our second night stay in our room was noisy, people were coming in at 2am banging and causing alot of noise. There was a hockey tournament in town that weekend so I guess it was to be expected."
7 out of 10 | David stayed July 20, 2011
"good but not great!"
"the people that work there were great, the restaurant was super, however the elevator was down and i think it has been for a bit - the pool was quite dirty perhaps difficult to keep clean in the summer with all the kids but a better effort could be made and no gym - yes a day pass to good life is given BUT that isn't on site is it"
8 out of 10 | Jill stayed September 19, 2010
"Sudbury Travelodge is home away from home"
"We have stayed at the Travelodge Sudbury many times, and as always enjoyed ouselves. The service is great, front desk staff are helpful and friendly, and we love the convenience of the Perkins restaurant. Our room was clean and comfortable. The location on Paris St. is ideal as you can quickly get to anywhere in the city. Thanks for always being there for us."
9 out of 10 | Waede stayed July 10, 2010
"Good but uncomfortable"
"Everything was great; except the beds. They were firm but very uncomfortable. I didn't get a good night sleep."
6 out of 10 | John stayed March 27, 2006
"Generally the hotel is preety good but the value for your money is questionable. $130 per night in this type of hotel in Sudbury seems a bit steep to me."
8 out of 10 | Joe stayed December 23, 2004
"The bed needs a new mattress! The room otherwise was great."