Quality rooms with nice decor in a convenient location, close to dining & shopping
- Free amenities: hot & cold breakfast, parking, Wi-Fi, daily newspapers, 24-hr beverage station
- Many guests found their rooms to be clean and spacious with comfortable beds
- Many reviewers complimented the staff for their friendly and efficient service
- Many guests found the location convenient for accessing restaurants and major highways
- The quality of the complimentary breakfast was frequently praised by guests
- A couple of guests complained about a lack of soundproofing in their rooms
- A couple of reviewers found the indoor pool too cold and over chlorinated
Updated Jul 23, 2014
8 out of 10 | Linda stayed August 25, 2013
"Convenient location for shopping, and even though the Hampton serves a hot breakfast, there was an excellent place (TuttiFrutties') to have a delicious and different lunch or breakfast next door."
9 out of 10 | Shelley stayed November 10, 2011
"The room was bright, clean and the first thing I noticed was the fresh smell. The room was tastefully decorated and the breakfast was the best I have had for complimentary. I will be back."
9 out of 10 | John stayed February 19, 2011
"Could have been notified of hockey teams staying there also"
"Our stay at the hotel on the first day was fantastic. The following evening was not so wonderful. A hockey tournament was going on, and quite a few young players (approx. age 10 - 13 yr olds) were not being controlled by their parents after hours. Could not get a proper sleep that night and breakfast was chaotic. Yes, the teams were excited, and they should be. Perhaps all the hockey players could have been placed on the same floor, or at least at the other end of the hotel."
10 out of 10 | Carole stayed November 30, 2010
"the nicest place we have been too ..we'll always go back every time we visit sudbury. keep up the good work"
8 out of 10 | Rudy stayed November 21, 2010
"I'd stay again."
"Very friendly and helpfull staff. Nice welcome. Quite, clean - everything I expect in a Hotel. I'd stay there again."
9 out of 10 | Nicole stayed October 30, 2010
"It was an excellent stay. Courteous staff, clean and would recommend to anyone."
8 out of 10 | Louis stayed December 11, 2009
"Everything was fine. Nice business centre (one computer not working), paper at door in morning and exercise center. Breakfast was very good. Concerns: I could hear the TV in the next room when I went to sleep and cold air blew in from underneath the air conditioner and had to leave the heat very high."