Complimented by guests for clean rooms, friendly service, and free breakfast
- Free parking, free breakfast, free wireless Internet, free local calls, and free weekday newspapers
- Many guests found their rooms to be clean and well maintained
- The customer service at this hotel was frequently complimented by guests
- Several guests described their beds and pillows as comfortable
- Several reviewers complimented the quality of the free continental breakfast
- Several guests complained about smelling cigarette smoke in their rooms
- A few guests found the room rate expensive for the lack of amenities offered
Updated Jun 15, 2012
The staff at this hotel were frequently complimented for being friendly and efficient. A few guests also stated that the front desk agents were quick to recommend nearby attractions and restaurants and one guest described the staff as "exceptional".
1 out of 10 | Phil stayed November 20, 2011
"A guest who will never stay at a Comfort Inn"
"From 10PM To 12AM People were running in the hall and yelling, whistling and throwing objects at the walls. We called down at midnite to complain, it still went on till 1am. As you can see we did not rest at all and I believe I just wasted $142.50."
4 out of 10 | Verified Guest stayed June 18, 2004
"Avoid this place if you do not have a car. It is located next to some busy roads, with no sidewalks. It does not have a restaurant so you have to eat out, with a Don Cherry's being the only place you can easily walk to."