Basic and dated Simcoe hotel with free breakfast and free parking but mixed guest opinion
- Free amenities: Wi-Fi, breakfast, parking, pet stays
- Convenient location to fast food and outdoor attractions, according to several guests
- Friendly, helpful, efficient staff, some guests say
- The rooms were clean and comfortable, according to some reviewers
- Some guests liked the picnic area, specifically those with pets
- Breakfast was enjoyable and the selection was good, according to a few guests
- The hotel could use upgrades, according to several guests
- There were concerns about the small breakfast area from a couple reviewers
Updated Dec 10, 2014
7 out of 10 | Brendan stayed May 30, 2010
"the room smelled of old cigarettes."
9 out of 10 | Richard stayed May 14, 2006
"A lot of birders stay at this hotel as birding sites are near. The hotel even agreed to have breakfast ready at 5 am to accommodate birders who are... well... early birds!"
9 out of 10 | Ted stayed September 29, 2005
"Front staff very friendly and efficient - even though late check in."
8 out of 10 | Verified Guest stayed October 26, 2003
"I found it a little pricey for not having a fridge, pool or hottub"