Budget property across from Canatara Park, concerns about dated interiors
- Free Wi-Fi and free parking
- Several guests found the room rates to be reasonable
- Several reviewers complimented the staff for their friendly service
- A few guests found the location convenient for accessing the neighbouring park and the bridge to the US
- Several guests described their rooms as dated and in need of upgrades
- A few reviewers complained that their in-room climate control units were ineffective
Updated Jan 3, 2013
3 out of 10 | Sue stayed October 11, 2012
"The doors are not secure at all. I thought I had closed the door and turned the lock. It was a little windy and the door just opened.I thought it was my error and closed the door again very hard. The same thing happened 2 more time. I had to jam a chair up against the door for safety. Slept terrible because I did not feel safe."
3 out of 10 | Kenneth stayed March 22, 2006
"The heat was turned off during daytime hours. Sink drain lever was broken. Shower glass door track was dirty and doors were not correctly installed. No heat in the bathroom. Pillows old and very thin and flat. Screen door hardware was broken. Refrigerator was a 1950s model. No TV guide. No Guidion Bible."