Toronto-Richmond Hill hotel with indoor pool, jacuzzi & kitchenette suites & free breakfast
- Free amenities: Wi-Fi, wired internet, breakfast, parking
- Guests found the location convenient to the highway and amenities
- Rooms were clean and spacious, according to several guests
- Breakfast was ample and had a good selection, according to several guests
- Several guests praised the staff and service
- Some guests felt the hotel was a good value
- The beds were comfortable, according to some guests
- Some guests, specifically those travelling with children, felt the pool was too small
Updated Feb 25, 2015
10 out of 10 | Verified Guest stayed May 01, 2011
"very positive experience. would stay again"
9 out of 10 | Claudia stayed July 09, 2010
"Very Good Human Resources"
"The manager at this hotel was great. He found a way to provide me with a shuttle service to and from the hotel as I had not come with a car. The staff was very friendly and always willing to help me with any questions as I am not from southern Ontario. I recommend this hotel to others who may be traveling that way."