Close to the US border, on-site golf course, pool and restaurant
- Free Wi-Fi and free parking
- Many guests described their rooms as clean
- The staff were frequently complimented for their friendly service
- Several reviewers praised the food at the on-site restaurant and lounge
- Several guests found the location convenient for accessing the bridge to the US and Hwy 402
- A few reviewers appreciated the on-site golf course
- Several guests complained about dated room interiors
- A couple of reviewers thought that the room rates were expensive
Updated Dec 21, 2012
8 out of 10 | John stayed September 18, 2005
"The breakfast vouchers were a nice surprise. A little disappointed that I could not use my Government rate for the hotel rate. An overall great stay!"
8 out of 10 | Jacob stayed June 20, 2004
"We enjoyed our stay at the Sarnia Holiday Inn very much. The only complaint we would have is possibly the mattress - it was very hard. Access from the highway is not great if heading West but it was accessable once we knew how to do it - and if the line up for the US bridge was not too long to let us by."
9 out of 10 | Verified Guest stayed April 25, 2004
"They need a 'no children' time period in the pool area so adults could enjoy some quiet relaxing. Also, the rooms need better sound insulation."
8 out of 10 | Thomas stayed January 09, 2004
"My stay was fine. It did the job for me, however, a little frustrating when you book a hotel because of it's service, for example the pool, and it's closed. Maybe a reduced rate in such times or an added benefit. This hotel in Sarnia, as I could see, is around $30-$40 dollars more expensive than others. Also, it shouldn't take three calls to get a steak knife...nothing like a cold steak sandwhich. Thanks for the form...I hope this helps your business and serves me better as a client. Tom"
9 out of 10 | Mary beth stayed December 31, 2003
"Hard to find off the 402"
5 out of 10 | Verified Guest stayed October 24, 2003
"A non smoking room was requested. Although it was non smoking, it smelled very smokey."