Older but clean Parry Sound motel with indoor and outdoor pools and well-equipped rooms
- Free Wi-Fi, free parking
- Guests typically found the rooms clean and tidy with comfortable beds
- Guests liked having mini-fridges and microwaves in their rooms
- Strong Wi-Fi signal said some guests
- Guests found the staff accommodating and helpful
- Guests liked the highway location
- Guests found the hotel in need of upgrades
- A couple of guests said the TVs were old
- A couple of guests complained of loud heaters
- The restaurant received mixed reviews
- No elevator
Updated Apr 20, 2015
A couple of guests had noisy air conditioning/heating units.
6 out of 10 | Verified Guest stayed August 30, 2012
"They were friendly behind the desk but I was disappointed they didn't give me a corporate rate even though I was passing through on business. Location was good for me with a rig and the bed was comfortable. The water was dirty looking."
2 out of 10 | Verified Guest stayed July 22, 2012
"Avoid this place"
"A very poor level of service. Asked for non-smoking room and got one that smelled of fresh smoke. Snake in the room! Broken bathroom fan sounded like a Messerschmidt. Just go somewhere else. They clearly are coasting on the fact that most people who book here have limited choices in accommodation."
7 out of 10 | Kevin stayed November 16, 2006
"It's overall acceptable but could be better, the food was average to poor and the parking is free but incovenient. I didn't consider the room clean but the price is right."