Central location and clean rooms, but concerns about dated interiors
- Free Wi-Fi, free parking and free breakfast
- Many guests described their rooms as clean
- Several guests found the location convenient for accessing downtown attractions
- Several reviewers thought that their rooms were generally comfortable
- Some reviewers praised the food at the free breakfast
- Many guests thought that the in-room decor and furnishings were dated
- Several reviewers found the dining area for the free breakfast to be crowded
- A few guests thought that the in-room air conditioning units were noisy
Updated Dec 17, 2012
9 out of 10 | Michael stayed May 19, 2013
"Excellent Stay at Comfort Inn Owen Sound"
"Not our first stay here, we keep coming back for the following reasons: The staff were very friendly and accommodating. The room was large enough and had a fridge and microwave, along with the coffee maker. We were lucky enough to park right at our patio doors for our entire visit. The price was very reasonable. And is located walking distance from downtown. Look forward to our next stay at the Comfort Inn Owen Sound and would highly recommend it to others. Mike Ennis Guelph"
8 out of 10 | Judy stayed May 11, 2005
"We selected this hotel because we had a fare idea what it was like and it was the only place listed on the internet in Owen Sound that accepted pets. When we got there we were grateful that there was no problem moving us to the main floor where we didn't have to bother other guests with our dogs because we could take them in and out patio doors. For what the room offered I would have said the rate was a little expense but for the privledge of having the dogs in the room with us it was worth it. 111.00"
8 out of 10 | Verified Guest stayed July 28, 2004
"It would be nice to have a sheer curtain at the sliding glass door so light could come in during the day without sacrificing privacy. Otherwise the room was very comfortable and clean. The front desk staff might benefit from a little more training in terms of recommending local restaurants."