8.1 | Very Good
Best Western Inn On The Bay
Top quality service and meals, restaurant & lounge with outdoor patio overlooks the bay
- Free Wi-Fi throughout, free parking and free breakfast
- Guests said the staff were pleasant and helpful
- Many guests described their rooms as clean, quiet and comfortable
- Well-reviewed restaurant and breakfast by guests
- Several guests appreciated the pleasant water views from their rooms
- Good location, close to amenities, waterfront and trails, according to guests
- On site: hot tub, steam room, sauna
- All rooms come with a mini-fridge
- A few guests thought the room prices were high
Updated Jul 10, 2014
9 out of 10 | Philip stayed April 27, 2014
"Great location on the water. Pleasant clean room. The restaurant had excellent service and good food. This was the full package. Only negative was the internet access was bad."
4 out of 10 | Tabatha stayed April 23, 2006
"There was alittle mix up with my reservations but when that was fixed ( with a little attitude) it was okay. I am sure there are better places in the area."
8 out of 10 | Barton stayed August 15, 2005
"Hotel restaurant was excellent. Food and presentation was first rate rivalling any hotel I've ever stayed in. My compliments to the chef. Keep him/her happy!"