Downtown Ottawa hotel near Byward Market with restaurant, free Wi-Fi & pet-friendly rooms
- Free high speed Internet, free local calls, free daily newspapers, and free in-room coffee
- Many reviewers complimented the friendly and helpful customer service
- Several guests found their rooms to be clean and comfortable
- A few reviewers thought this hotel offered good value for the price they paid
- Many guests found the location convenient for accessing local tourist attractions on foot
- Several guests were unhappy with the cramped parking facility and the parking fees of $20 per 24 hrs
- A few reviewers complained that the Internet service was unreliable
- Several guests were dissatisfied with the quality of food and the menu prices at the on-site restaurant
- Some reviewers thought the hotel could use minor upgrades
Updated Nov 8, 2014
7 out of 10 | James r stayed June 19, 2013
"It was my first time staying there, I would stay there again"
"My only complaint this time would be all the construction in that area..makes it hard to travel around"
8 out of 10 | Richard stayed April 22, 2013
"Comfortable room and very helpful staff"
"I have stayed here twice so far as the hotel is pet friendly, reasonably priced and close to downtown. The staff were very helpful and moved a fridge and microwave info my room when I asked if the room had a refrigerator. I also really appreciate not having to pay an extra fee for my small dog."
5 out of 10 | Roberta stayed February 21, 2011
"No aminities; parking was too expensive for hotel. Adequate accomodation for overnight."
8 out of 10 | Verified Guest stayed July 22, 2006
"I'm glad you finally got wireless internet access in the hotel room. The last time this was absent."
6 out of 10 | Naomi stayed June 09, 2005
"I was very disappointed with the concierge service. Multiple times I was treated poorly and not given the proper attention to details that were very simple. However the rest of the staff was very helpful and the rooms were very satisfactory. Aswell the Quality Inn Ottawa is in a prime location and my stay was made better for that reason. The prices were very reasonable also."
8 out of 10 | Justin stayed January 23, 2005
"If you're a hockey fan, Don Cherry's Restaurnt/Bar is off the lobby, and its 2-3 blocks from an indoor mall (nice in the weather we hit) and Ottawa's Market District (stylish shops and great food & nightlife). Indoor parking will keep your car warm, but the front desk staff aren't as warm and nearly non-existant, otherwise you'll enjoy your stay!"
9 out of 10 | Nadia stayed February 29, 2004
"i will come back to the Quality when i return to Ottawa. Thank you for everything Have a nice day!"