Well-liked all-suite downtown Ottawa hotel with indoor pool and suites with full kitchens
- Free Wi-Fi and free local calls
- Clean, comfortable rooms according to guests
- Guests appreciated the well-stocked kitchens
- Guests liked the staff of this hotel and considered them to offer professional and friendly service
- Guests liked being centrally located near the Byward Market
- Parking costs $20 per night with in-and-out privileges
- A few guests were bothered by street noise
- Dated decor, according to guests
Updated Nov 27, 2014
9 out of 10 | Daniel stayed May 27, 2012
"Les Suites Ottawa"
"Nice place to stay, would recommend it any time, well located."
9 out of 10 | Laura stayed September 12, 2010
"Perfect for down town and spacious suites."
"Excellent location and the cafe express (shop). Value was good because we book in July for September. Parking no cheap but very convenient (in and out many times) Front desk ( 12 am Wed sept 8 ) upon our arrival good Thursday late pm very good, otherwise satisfactory. Would stay again if coming to Ottawa."
8 out of 10 | Alain stayed August 01, 2006
"The smoke detector kept coming on after I took a shower, even though it wasn't a really hot one. It was in the second bathroom, and I hadn't closed the hallway door. I suppose the steam set it off, but it was extremely annoying. On the other hand, I really enjoyed the balcony, since I could enjoy a cigar on a very sultry night."
9 out of 10 | Rodney stayed February 12, 2006
"Hotel is ideally situated for business and pleasure needs. Short walk to Rideau Center, numerous restaurants, specialty shops as well as the canal is a real bonus. Hotel staff were always very helpful and gave great advice for us tourists. Free internet connection is a really good feature and is as important a selling point as the hotel location. Hotel room - whilst presented clean and tidy was a bit 'tired' Curtains need maintenance and cable TV connnections are worn resulting in variable tv picture quality"