Budget motel-style property with clean rooms and friendly service
- Free Wi-Fi and free parking
- Many guests described their rooms as clean
- Many reviewers found the room rates to be reasonable
- The staff were frequently complimented for their friendly service
- Many guests thought that the location was convenient for accessing area attractions by car
- A couple of reviewers found the Wi-Fi service to be reliable
- A few reviewers described the in-room furniture as dated
- Noise from nearby traffic and A/C units a problem for some guests
- Limited electrical outlets and capability in rooms, said guests
Updated Dec 13, 2012
6 out of 10 | Tina stayed December 14, 2013
"Homey Place, Priced Right."
"Small hotel, few units, homey feel with large rooms. Sufficient in amenities, having fridge and microwave was helpful since I had cooler items that needed refrigeration and I picked up something from the grocery store around the corner which needed heating up. Having a coffee pot would have been nice. Lots of hot water, relatively clean, carpet newer. One thing made me feel a little yucky - found someone else's hair on the pillow. I guess it could have been from the bed covering."
10 out of 10 | Verified Guest stayed December 11, 2011
"the Kings Inn gave me what I wanted. A clean room, clean bed, clean bathroom to spend the night. I went to Casinio Ram and was not going to spend too much, The Kings Inn was about 10 min away and a lot better priced. I will be back."
2 out of 10 | Doug stayed November 13, 2010
"not even close to being a good hotel not what advertised as would not stay there again"
4 out of 10 | Thomas stayed September 03, 2010
"Would not go back."
"The room was dark.The colours painted in the room and the bathroon were terrible. The rug was worn and felt dirty(I would not go bare foot). And on the window sil inside there were dead flies. The bathroom also had an odour to it."