Full-service hotel with an indoor pool, on-site restaurant, and helpful service
- Free Wi-Fi throughout hotel, and free parking
- Many guests described their rooms as clean and their beds as comfortable
- Good location close to Casino Rama, highways and fast food restaurants, said guests
- The staff were frequently complimented for their accommodating service
- Excellent food and breakfast at the hotel, said guests
- A few guests thought that the room rates were overpriced
- A few reviewers were disturbed by noise from neighbouring rooms
Updated Dec 14, 2012
6 out of 10 | Josepha stayed August 27, 2011
"We did not sleep all night. The fridge and the AC were competing to see who could be the loudent. The restaurant was good. No access to elevator; there is none and the building is two storey. Not good for people with stair problems. Did not mention the restaurant."
6 out of 10 | Christine stayed March 27, 2010
"the coffee brand in room was very mediocre the comforater was nice pure cotton sheets would be even better "