Highly praised Oakville hotel with indoor pool, restaurant, jacuzzi suites & free parking
- Free Wi-Fi, free parking, free shuttle services (within a 5-mile radius)
- Conveniently close to the QEW, shops and restaurants, according to guests
- Many guests said the rooms were very clean and spacious
- Many guests thought the hotel offered good value
- Very pleasant, efficient and accommodating staff said guests
- A few guests were bothered by noisy guests in hallways and adjacent rooms
Updated Mar 28, 2015
On-site amenities include free parking, a 24-hr business centre, a 24-hr fitness centre, an indoor pool and hot tub. The hotel also offers a guest laundry facility with washer and dryer and dry cleaning services.
The hotel offers a free shuttle service to guests which will bring them to destinations within a 5-mile radius between the hours of 6am to 10am and 4pm to 8pm. This service must be arranged 24 hours in advance.
Downtown Toronto is a 30-minute drive away. Air travellers should plan for a 26-minute drive to Pearson International Airport (YYZ). (All travel time estimates: Google Maps)
10 out of 10 | Jason stayed April 20, 2013
"Well looked after"
"When me wife and I arrived, staff was very friendly. Went up to our room and found it not clean and ready for us. Went back down to let them know the situation...they were very apologetic and accommodating. We were given another room right away along with vouchers for dinner and breakfast at the restaurant. They even called to make sure everything in the room was good. Thoroughly impressed and appreciated the attention given. Will definitely be returning there in the future!"
9 out of 10 | Ginette stayed August 02, 2012
"Service was very good. The beds were confortable. The spa was realy too hot."
8 out of 10 | Francis stayed June 27, 2004
"Directions to the hotel is very poor on Map Quest. Wrong street is shown. Should also have a nice cozy restraunt than a buffet type."