Older Niagara Falls hotel on Clifton Hill with outdoor pool, cheap rates and free parking
- Free wireless internet, free parking
- Several reviewers commented on the close proximity to local attractions, nightlife, and restaurants
- Some guests praised the friendly staff
- Some guests described the rooms as "clean" and "comfy"
- Many guests commented on the noise from the karaoke bar next door
- Some guests remarked on the out-dated decor of the rooms
Updated Oct 22, 2014
9 out of 10 | Jo'ann stayed August 14, 2013
"The location was perfect, we had 4 grandchildren with us all under 10 years old and they had so much fun in the heated pool. The room was clean beds comfortable and the cot was large enough for the 2 little ones. will stay again at this motel."
7 out of 10 | Jennifer stayed November 27, 2011
"Fun. Close to everything"
7 out of 10 | Karen stayed July 02, 2011
"decent, clean, friendly hotel right in the middle of it all"
"Very expensive for what we got but it was a very busy long weekend. We weren't told about karaoke in the bar until we checked in, would've liked to know that in advance."
10 out of 10 | Patricia stayed May 14, 2011
"i have stayed at at this hotel many times and everythg was excellent"
8 out of 10 | Claudette stayed April 29, 2011
"good cheap price hotel near the falls and all...."
"Was very noisy on friday night but the staff had told me about it but for the price, bery good"
8 out of 10 | Verified Guest stayed August 08, 2010
"Couldn't be better"
"The room was nice. Two beds for four people. Parents, brother, and myself. Located right next to the casino, karaoke bar, and all kinds of other attractions. You can take a left out of the hotel entrance, walk down the street, and be at the Niagara Falls in five minutes."