Updated Niagara Falls hotel near Skylon Tower with free parking, indoor and outdoor pools
- Free parking, free Wi-Fi
- Guests said their rooms were updated and nicely furnished
- Several reviewers described the rooms as clean and spacious
- Most guests were pleased by the location's close proximity to the Falls and surrounding attractions
- The staff were complimented by many, and described as friendly
- Guests found the room rates reasonable
- Guests liked dining on site and raved about the pizza
- Some guests said the decor was dated in their rooms
- A couple of guests had difficulty obtaining a free parking spot
Updated Oct 11, 2014
5 out of 10 | Shuihan stayed August 05, 2013
"A mediocre hotel"
"The hotel is clean, location is good, free parking. But it can be better definately. The wireless signal is not strong enough for connection. Asked the front desk, they just reset the modem (they claimed). It did not help, they would not change the room too."
8 out of 10 | Verified Guest stayed November 22, 2009
"Under construction on exterior, otherwise good for a night."